Friday 1 July 2022

Powerful Prayers to God for Guidance and Direction





Once you feel just like you are getting off course or are lost in life, these powerful prayers to God for guidance and direction will encourage you to have back on course and remain faithful to the Lord's will for the life.

Good Father Prayer
Generous Father, you have explained to ask you for whatever I need. You said that when I ask, it is likely to be given. If I seek, I will find. If I knock, the entranceway is going to be opened to me. I ask you for guidance and direction now, Lord, and pray that you'd answer my request. You are a properly good Father who only ever gives good gifts to his children. You like to offer good gifts to those who ask. As your humble child, I look for the gift of wisdom today. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen.

Guidance Prayer
O Lord, my God, help me to trust you with my decisions and my future. Allow me to lean on you with all my heart instead of relying on my own imperfect understanding. Give me clear guidance in my entire life, Lord. As I submit myself for your requirements, I know that you will direct my paths and I may have confidence that your direction is obviously the easiest way to go. Hear my prayer, Father. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen.

Help Me Receive Direction Prayer
Loving Father, help me to cultivate spiritual disciplines, so I am more able to receive that which you have to tell me, and more willing to complete everything you require. May I not merely come for your requirements with my needs, my praise, and my thanksgiving, but make a habit of spending amount of time in worshipful listening. Help me not allow the distractions of social networking and the busyness of life drown out your still small voice. Help me be guided in things by you, rather than my own imperfect judgment. Amen.

God's Presence Prayer
Mighty God, if I try and live my entire life without you, I will fail. Way back when, you sent your presence in a towering cloud and burning pillar of fire to guide your people through the wilderness. When I don't know which way to go, I ask that I'd know your presence near me, guiding me in the right direction. I do not desire to go anywhere without you, Lord, because being in your presence is the better area for me. Protect me from harm and direct my steps. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen.

For more details kindly visit pray for strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment